Saturday, 9 September 2017

What's In My School Bag 2017



Wahayy - back again for another installment of what's in my school bag! These are one of my favourite posts and topics to read/watch, so I am so excited to write this. This year, I'm heading to sixth form, so the equipment I need is slightly different to what I would use in secondary school - I've gathered the things I think I need but I can always pick up more stuff if I have forgotten anything!


My school bag is the Dune Taupe Grained Tote Bag, retailed at £65.00 - I can't find it on the Dune website, but I bought mine for £39.99 at TK Maxx - buy here! I really like this bag, it's really big and roomy to carry all of my school stuff. It feels really good quality as well, so I'm hoping it lasts so I can use it for everyday life after school!


Here is a quick overview of what I will be carrying in my everyday bag; fineliners, felt tips, refill pad, A4 plastic wallet, pencil case, highlighters and a thermal flask. I find that all this fits really easily in my school bag, and it leaves plenty of room for my lunchbox should I feel like making my own lunch that day. The thermal flask is from Primark for £5, and I love it! I think it will be perfect for the morning's where I want to take a hot drink in with me!

I plan to write all my notes in the refill pad during lessons and put them into the plastic wallet after writing them to save them from getting creased and crumpled. Then, when I get home I can transfer these notes into the big folders I bought for each subject I am doing. This saves me from carrying all the folders with me in the day, and also allows me to have a lighter bag by not carrying several notebooks at the same time!


Look how cute these pastel highlighters are! I bought my pack of 6 from Ryman for £3.49 - again, I can't find the deal I bought them for online but try heading into stores to see what deals they have! I know that pastel highlighters are not a necessity, but I think they will be really useful for studying and organising notes. In terms of other stationery, I just bought some regular Bic biros (aka my favourite pen), some Wilko pencils, all in one rubber/sharpener and a ruler!

When are you going back to school? What's in your school bag?

4 comments:

  1. Your bag is so cute! I absolutely love the colour. x And I cannot get over the pastel highlighters. I've seen so many people using them and it makes my heart so happy, I don't know why! xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it because it is so easy to pair with any outfit yet isn't your typical black! The pastel highlighters are so cute, they are certainly a new favourite. x

      Delete
  2. All of these things are so cute! I am always obsessed with school so I also live posts like this. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I love reading posts like this too x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here