Monday, 2 January 2017

5 Goals For 2017


Hello again, its only me! It feels so weird to blog again after such a long time - there is a whole new layout of Blogger! I seem to have got my blogging mojo back, I found myself becoming bored and unable to write interesting content before, and finally have the urge to write again! Sorry folks, you're going to have to keep seeing me updating this little space from now on :-)

2016 passed by so quickly for me, and I'm not sure I'm ready for 2017. This year holds lots of important celebrations; I turn 16, I will sit my GCSE exams (and hopefully pass, fingers crossed ;-)) and begin a whole new chapter of my life at sixth form. Its scary how fast time slips away!

I wanted to write a little list of my top 5 goals of 2017, resolutions if you like. I like to set myself little goals that I know I can achieve to take a more positive approach on the resolutions!

Revise and work hard for my exams, and hopefully good grades will follow
Focus on my health and body, and become more confident within myself
Photograph the little moments that make me happy and scrapbook them
Spend time blogging and building up social media connections
Build on relationships with those around me like my friends and family


What are your 2017 resolutions?

11 comments:

  1. So lovely to see you back, Paige! Good luck for your GCSEs, I took them last year and learnt a lot about myself in the process <3

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren for your support! I'm learning that I need to improve my motivation to revise, haha! x

      Delete
  2. This is such a great, motivating post. We've all really missed you! I feel you on the Blogger change!! When I returned to my blog, everything was different, but I was honestly so glad to be back. Here's to a happy and prosperous 2017! ♥
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanjana, its good to be back! Hopefully we can get used to everything together :)! Happy New Year x

      Delete
  3. Yes revision is a big one for me as well because GCSEs really do take the life out of you sometimes! xx
    Nikita
    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I suppose its worth it in the end though! x

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your exams! I really want to be more active within the blogging community as well xx
    http://www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh, thats a good one! I always want to engage with other bloggers but I so often forget which is so annoying! Good luck with your resolutions x

      Delete
  5. These are great goals! I need to focus on blogging more this year and figuring out where I want to go and what the goal of my website is, if you know what I mean. I feel like a need for change is coming soon. I just ran across your blog though, and I can't wait to read it more in 2017 since I just followed!
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lauren! I think finding what you want to do with your blog is always hard, especially when it helps your blog grow! Thank you for your support, I hope this little blog keeps up the good expectations! :) x

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! I hope you achieve your goals (especially your GSCE's, but make sure you manage both education and family/friend time well!) x
    MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here