Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Birthday Wishlist 2016


It doesn't seem like 2 second ago when I drafted up my Christmas wishlist, haha! My birthday is coming up, March 13th for those interested (!), and I thought it would be a nice idea to share some of the things I would dream of for my birthday, if money was no objection. Think of this as your fantasy wishlist if you like. I will be turning 15 this year, and I have to admit I am so excited! All of my friends turned 15 ages ago, so I am the baby of our friendship group, which is slightly annoying!

When is your birthday?

11 comments:

  1. Hi Paige! I'm Melanie. You're blog is really nice. My birthday is in September. Happy birthday for when it comes!
    ~Melanie
    http://melaniethereseblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is one day after yours, I'm turning 18 on March 14th aaah :D I'm the baby in my friend group too, all of them turned 18 last year, some of them even 19. Definitely wouldn't say no to most of the things on your wishlist either, especially the PLL box as I'm completely obsessed with it x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday for Monday! I love myself a bit of PLL, haha! x

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, girl!! Hope your day is filled with much joy and cake ;)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!
    I love the things you put on your wish list!
    -Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jolly Girl

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here