Tuesday, 20 October 2015

London Intinerary


Hello everybody! In a couple of days I head off to London on a creative arts school trip, and I am super excited about it! I thought I would share what I will be up to over the next couple of days, as I think it will be quite interesting! I am going on this trip because I took GCSE Art for one of my GCSE's along with Computing, Triple Science and History.

After my guest post week (I will post more about that later, but I have some really exciting reads for you coming up!), I would like to share what I have been up to etc? I think they would be quite interesting posts for those interested in visiting London's art galleries etc, and also for you to see what I get up to on school trips etc.

I leave my school quite early in the morning and head to London on our coach. We then arrive at the Tate Modern Art Gallery around midday and walk around and admire the artwork on display etc - I often wonder how these people are/were so good! After a few hours, we then head on over to the London Eye for a ride round. I actually have been on this before with my family, but I am so excited to go with my friends this time! I really enjoyed it - and I hope I can get some great photographs, heehee!

The next thing we plan to do is visit the Novello Theatre for a backstage tour around the stage! We are seeing Mamma Mia! that night so we get to see how the stage backdrops are created and look at the lighting setups etc for the drama students, and I am sure I will love it! After this, we have a light tea at the theatre before going to watch the production. Mamma Mia! is one of my favourite films, so I am super excited to see the live musical!

After spending the night in a hotel, we are then travelling to Whitehall and past Downing Street and seeing Big Ben (again, photographs galore!) and we are heading to the National Gallery to have a tour around. Again, I can't wait to see the amazing artwork and just sigh at the talent! We then plan to head to Covent Garden for a hour or two for a bit of shopping and then walk over to the Fortune Theatre to watch another production; but this time it is Woman in Black!

After this, we head back to school on our coach - the trip is short but sweet, and as you may be able to tell I'm quite excited!

6 comments:

  1. It sounds really exciting Paige! I hope to go to London sometime as well, though since I live much father away it would be for a longer period of time. I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I hope you get to visit soon! x

      Delete
  2. Wow, a hotel? Is your school very far away from London? Sometimes I forget how big the UK is haha!

    Em, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we travel for about 4 hours by coach - depending on the traffic, haha! Compared to other countries we are really small, so I see where you are coming from x

      Delete
  3. Your trip sounds like so much fun! x I'd honestly love to visit London someday, but for now, your gorgeous photos will have to do. ;)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - This is my second time visiting, Londons pretty cool! x

      Delete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here