For those of you that don't know, I am a perfectionist. I love things being exactly correct, in order and organised - anyone else like this? Although my friends call me weird - in the best possible way - I decided to embrace my perfectionistness (yes, that is now a word okay?!) by sharing with you the things that make me happy in life, however strange they may be!
1. Colourful work pages.
2. Organised pencil cases.
3. Neat handwriting.
4. Tidy bedrooms.
5. Lit candles.
6. Room scents.
7. White photographs.
8. Reading lovely, heartfelt blogs.
9. Hot chocolate with squirty cream and mini marshmallows.
10. Coffee shops.
11. Spending time with friends.
12. When everything feels perfect.
13. Carving pumpkins.
15. My birthday.
16. Looking at the clouds from a plane window.
17. Seeing new cultures.
18. Spaghetti carbonara.
19. Pastel colours.
20. Shopping for homeware.
21. Organising my pillows on my bed.
22. The smell of fresh bedsheets.
23. The cool side of the pillow in the middle of the night.
24. Fairy lights.
26. My family.
27. Cute iPhone wallpapers.
29. Playing netball.
31. Shopping in IKEA.
32. End of season sales.
33. White walls.
34. Pretty DIY's.
35. The sound of a clock ticking.
36. Listening to my favourite music.
37. Eating cold melon (guys, the melon has to be cold!)
38. Visiting old places that have been preserved.
39. Reading a new book.
40. Smelling the insides of new books, magazines or textbooks.
41. Posting pictures on Instagram.
42. My readers leaving comments on my blog or social media.
43. Getting a good grade in my exams.
44. The feeling of soft carpet between my toes.
45. When I sing.
46. Fluffy slippers and new pyjamas.
47. Using my LUSH bathbombs.
48. Flicking through Snapchat.
49. Pretty, vintage signs.
50. Remembering that I am so lucky to live the life I lead.
Do you share any of the same happy thoughts as me?