Tuesday, 26 May 2015

The Joys of Being Paige Reader Survey

It's been over 5 months since I have done a reader survey, so I thought it was about time I ran a new one! As you may know, I am always looking to make my blog better for you as readers, and encourage you to feedback on what you think is working and what you think needs improving.

I would also love to know a bit more about you! After all, the main aim for this blog is to provide entertaining content for my readers - I would love it if you could tell me a few facts about yourself so that we can be friends! No questions are compulsory, so feel free to answer the questions as you please, nobody is complaining! If you do have a few moments to fill out the survey, I would be greatly appreciative as I can then tailor this blog in order to fit your needs.

3 comments:

  1. i really enjoyed this survey, such a great idea to know which direction to take your blog in! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/dont-live-someone-elses-dream.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! I'm really looking forward to your new posts!
    ~ Sanjana
    www.peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here