Sunday, 1 March 2015

Launching Twenty-One Designs


Remember at the very beginning of January, when one of my hopes for 2015 was to open a design shop? Well, Emily, Abby and myself have been working on a little design shop the last month or so, and we are launching as of today! We offer pre-made templates, custom designs and single elements to your blogs.

Over the time of blogging, all three of us must have seen over 400 blogs, so we can observe what makes a good blog design, and how we can improve some. We each have different designing styles; minimalist, creative and girly, which is great as we can decide who is best for each customer. Also, guess what? All the designs are free! I could go on and on about Twenty-One Designs, but I will let you explore our shop, and I can't wait to hear what you readers say!

13 comments:

  1. Paige, this is absolutely incredible!!! The fact that the designs are free blows my mind as I have never seen a group of such generous individuals out there :) I am going to check out Twenty-One Designs right now! xxx

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I feel like there isn't enough designers that are willing to work for free, so I thought it was a good idea! Hope you enjoy what you see! Of course, there are still modifications to be made with the design and website as we always look to improve, but the basic layout is ready! x

      Delete
  2. Hey girl, congrats on opening your shop! That's amazing and I wish you all the best

    Cristina | My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing news! Congrats. Good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new business!! I checked it out it looked really good. And it being free, that's amazing!! -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Back when I was starting out blogging, I always used to look for free blog design websites, so I am so glad to be a part of one myself!

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy that all of you launched Twenty-One Designs! I've gotten previous designs from both Abby and Emily, and I can't wait to see your designs Paige! :) Next time I need a design I'm definitely going to come to you guys. :)

    Aliah

    thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be welcomed with open arms 😊

      Delete
  6. I just ordered one! I figured my blog could use a little love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your design is everything you want it to be!

      Delete
  7. It’s refreshing to read a good quality article for a change. You’ve made many interesting points and I agree. This has made me think and for that I thank you.
    Visit: lifestyle design

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to leave a comment, but please be nice! See my full commenting rules here