1. It may be a little late, but I finally brought my 2015 calender! Its really pretty, on each month it has a beautiful scenic picture, which is perfect for me, as I love things like that.
2. This week I have been snapping pictures of my pets, and this is one of my favourite ones. Honey is such a poser, it's unreal. If you look through my laptop photos, you will see what I mean. It's ridiculous!
3. Walking into your bathroom and finding some almost new body shop products. Let me just tell you, that bath was the best one I have had in a long time.
4. This stable door handle looked really pretty, and made me happy, even though I don't know why. It's funny what little things you come across can do to you, isn't it!
5. Adding a new header to this blog makes all the difference, doesn't it? I was re-designing the whole thing, but I think I need to finish my coursework for my exam first!
6. Watching the sun reflect on the ripples of our pond, is so relaxing! I don't make a habit of watching the sun reflect on water, but this was exactly what I needed to relieve the stress of marks and work!
What has made your week?